A1 Bulgaria is much more than a telecommunications company and we continue to develop by providing digital services and business solutions to our customers. This is possible thanks to our team of professionals with proven experience and knowledge. We use the latest-generation technologies to realize diverse projects where uniformity is rare.
And now we are looking for a new colleague for the „Senior Digital Video Services Engineer“ role to help us grow together.
Could this be you?
You will be accountable for:
- the quality of video services related to IPTV, SatelliteTV, Cable TV, OTT, etc.;
- planning, creating, and administer all systems related to the company’s video services;
- monitoring, analyzing, and making the necessary changes to improve services if necessary;
- preventive detection and resolution of problems and quick decision-making to eliminate them;
- perform analysis and technical adjustments to improve services;
- mentors and assists in guiding of junior engineers;
- proactively participate in internal and external communication;
- maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
And you own:
- higher education – Telecommunications, IT, or other similar specialty;
- experience with telecommunication network technologies;
- good knowledge related to IPTV, DVB-S, DVB-C, and OTT services;
- IP, Linux, and scripting skills;
- fluent English language skills;
- organization and ability to prioritize;
- ability to work in a team.
We offer you:
- safe working environment during COVID times;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
- Our mission is to Empower Digital Life for our customers and society.
- We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just, because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 02 December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.