Want to see how an idea becomes a reality?
How is a virtual design transformed into a product?
Are you a fast and eager learner who easily adapt?
Are you willing to innovate the industry while using various technologies?
“Inense“ your career!
Join our growing international team as Junior Full Stack Developer in our R&D center in Sofia to provide the best service to our customers. Discover multiple industry sectors (Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Energy, Transportation, High-Tech, Life Science) and develop yourself.
With us, after 2-3 years of experience, you will reach the level of INENSIA PLM Application Architect and will take the lead of ambitious transformation projects!
- Understanding functional specifications describing the expected PLM solution;
- Designing and implementing specific customizations (front-end and back-end) and interfaces between information systems (i.e. PLM to ERP such as SAP);
- Implementing migration tools to load legacy data into PLM;
- Developing scripts to automate functional and non-regression testing.
- Graduated or last year of education in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or similar;
- Advanced English, both spoken and written;
- Sense of responsibility, autonomous, proactive, resourceful, and team player.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Competitive remuneration and food vouchers;
- “Start-up” approach/end-to-end involvement / new leadership opportunities;
- Continuous training & opportunity for development;
- Luxurious medical insurance;
- Friendly and stimulating work environment.
Start with PLM training and launch your career with us!
Send us your CV in English.
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply at: email@example.com