If you are a positive mindset, proactive person who can:
- Gather and analyze business and technology requirements.
- Create functional specification documents.
- Facilitate stakeholder discussions to achieve business and technology goals.
- Relay and discuss business requirements with internal technical teams.
- Provide additional value using industry-standard methods: workshops, interviews, document analysis, workflow analysis, and others.
Requirements & Skills:
- Hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant field.
- Bring at least 3 years of experience in a BA role either in the software industry or the banking/financial sector.
- Good understanding of IT fundamentals.
- Experience in working with various key stakeholders, including technical staff and customers.
- Experience in gathering and documenting requirements in a clear and structured way.
It will be considered an advantage if you:
- Have a good understanding of banking, financial, and/or insurance business and processes.
- Are skilled in identifying customers’ needs effectively.
- Are able to drive negotiations and steer stakeholders.
- Have understanding of both waterfall and agile delivery methodology.
- Have experience with Jira, Confluence, or similar tools.
- You are striving for an impactful career path in Business Analysis, helping the value of the BA function to evolve from a requirements-focus towards a focus on needs and recommending solutions.
- You are looking for an ongoing mechanism for enhancing your skills and knowledge and acquiring internationally recognized professional and IIBA-endorsed certification like CBAP, sponsored by your employer.
- You are motivated by helping companies lower business risks, enhance business value as well as find ways to lower costs.
- You aspire to build a strong understanding of the financial services domain and develop superior analytical and quantitative skills with hands-on experience in the field of software solutions.
- You get inspired by the opportunity to work for a growing company with a tremendous global footprint and huge potential
- You would love to have an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
- You crave professional growth in a positive mindset environment with passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
- You find value in helping people improve their lives by making an impact on financial inclusion.
- You appreciate being recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements.
Then please apply for the role in our Sofia office! All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.