What does finance have in common with technology? Well…a lot! Especially according to our IT department comprising of above 20 creative and constantly searching for development people being the main pillar of our technology driven vision.
For our location in Sofia, we are looking for a professional Automation QA Expert to join the team responsible for building our core business system.
Who we are:
EOS Matrix in Bulgaria is part of the EOS Group – one of the leading German financial investors and providers of customized financial services with nearly 7,000 employees worldwide. As a specialist in the evaluation and processing of receivables EOS deploys new technologies to offer its some 20,000 customers in 26 countries financial security through smart services. We offer meaningful and diverse tasks in an innovative work environment. We strongly believe that everyone contributes with their work and we work in an environment of trust, respect and personal commitment.
- Write and maintain automated functional tests with QA automation frameworks;
- Maintain and update existing automation tests;
- Create defect bugs, status reports and tracks issues until fixed;
- Follow and improve the coding standards adopted by the team.
- At least 2 years of experience in creating and maintaining automatic tests;
- Experience in using Test Automation frameworks (Selenium WebDriver will be a definite advantage);
- Good knowledge of C# and the .NET tech stack;
- Experience in CI and CD, based on Jenskins and/or TFS;
- Any of the following will be an advantage;
- Experience with writing integration tests;
- Knowledge of relational databases and experience in writing queries.
What We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration and long term carrier opportunities
- Hybrid workplace model (mostly remote)
- A friendly and supportive team of professionals
- Social benefits, additional health insurance, a day-off on your birthday, parking-space or public transport card, Multisport card at preferential prices, team buildings and team events, and many more
- An open and dynamic international working environment
Apply now! We are waiting for your CV!
We’re looking forward to meeting our next colleague 🙂
All documents will be kept in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Thank you for your application!
Apply at: email@example.com