WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Based on user stories and acceptance criteria identify tests scenarios and verification points;
- Implement test scripts, execute and maintain existing ones;
- Design and maintain an efficient test environment.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Experience in web applications test automation;
- Knowledge of OOP concepts;
- Experience with version control systems (git);
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with Linux or other Unix based OS.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with containers (Docker/Amazon ECS/Kubernetes);
- Experience in Jira and Jira API Integration.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Remote-friendly position;
- Working with the latest technologies;
- Attending IT conferences worldwide;
- Competitive salary with achievement bonus;
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals;
- Friendly company culture built entirely around people’s happiness;
- Excellent working conditions with lots of benefits;
- Free Meals from Monday to Friday in the office;
- Carefully designed office environment to stimulate your productivity, including spacious game room;
- Reduced working hours every Friday.