What does finance have in common with technology? Well…a lot! Especially according to our IT department comprising of above 20 creative and constantly searching for development people being the main pillar of our technology driven vision.
For our location in Sofia, we are looking for Digitalization Business Analyst to support our digitalization projects.
Who we are:
EOS Matrix in Bulgaria is part of the EOS Group – one of the leading German financial investors and providers of customized financial services with nearly 7,000 employees worldwide. As a specialist in the evaluation and processing of receivables EOS deploys new technologies to offer its some 20,000 customers in 26 countries financial security through smart services. We offer meaningful and diverse tasks in an innovative work environment. We strongly believe that everyone contributes with their work and we work in an environment of trust, respect and personal commitment.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities for automation / digitalization of business processes through the inhouse-developed core collection system and other digital solutions;
- Analyze, clarify and document the requirements in cooperation with the business departments (Operations, Legal, Back Office, Finance, etc.);
- Convert these requirements into User Stories and / or Business Requirements Documents;
- Support as a subject-matter expert the inhouse development team or external suppliers in providing the respective features / solutions;
- Perform basic high-level user-acceptance testing before release in production;
- Support the business in onboarding the new features / solutions;
- Follow up with the business on satisfaction with the delivered functionality;
- Research and report on possible digital solutions for particular business needs or use cases.
- Excellent analytical thinking;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong customer orientation;
- Results oriented can-do attitude;
- Excellent office digital literacy (O365);
- Work experience in business environment, preferably in an international company and/or in a similar position;
- At least a working knowledge of English (both writing and speaking);
- Experience with Azure DevOps / Team Foundation Server (TFS), wireframing tools (e.g. Moqups) and the agile software development process will be a strong advantage.
What We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration and long term carrier opportunities
- Hybrid workplace model (mostly remote)
- A friendly and supportive team of professionals
- Social benefits, additional health insurance, a day-off on your birthday, parking-space or public transport card, Multisport card at preferential prices, team buildings and team events, and many more
- An open and dynamic international working environment
Apply now! We are waiting for your CV!
We’re looking forward to meeting our next colleague 🙂
All documents will be kept in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Thank you for your application!
Apply at: email@example.com