Position Duties & Responsibilities:
• Participate in the process of development and update of the related Bank’s internal Standards, Policies and Procedures in the area of the Architecture as well as provide guidance in developing IT-wide Architecture standards, policies and procedures.
• Support in monitoring and control of the IT Architecture compliance of projects, activities and tasks execution.
• Create documentation in compliance with the established Architecture methodology within the IT, including processes, templates and best practices.
• Participate in the development and yearly reviews of IT Strategy.
• Participate in the assessment of the new projects from implementation, technology and resource perspective.
• Responsible for Bank’s IT applications’ blueprint regular update.
• Overall responsibility for the coordination of the Enterprise Architecture Governance, including:
Support definition and maintenance of Architecture principles, policies and standards;
Support development and management of the IT Architecture Solution review process. Schedule design reviews and create checklists that provide guidelines for projects to ensure IT architecture conformance and compliance;
Coordinate development of overall future-state blueprint with focus on software applications part.
Coordinate development of future state IT Architecture processes and information, application, technology and data blueprints based on the business strategies, principles and policies;
Support development of the overall IT Architecture roadmap to deliver the future state. Identify and document the specific IT initiatives therein;
Support software solution development by ensuring appropriate principles, standards, and architectural assets exist;
Create, maintain and execute a set of actionable plans to reach the desired future state architecture.
• Overall responsibility for the coordination of the IT Governance, including:
Assists in searching for optimal IT solutions when evaluating new technology schemes and technical resources;
Analyzes the technical requirements for the architecture of information systems and identifies problems related to it;
Participates in technical solutions for non-routine, highly complex technical issues related to software architecture area;
Supports the development of interfaces and implementation of accepted standards;
Participates in Enterprise capacity planning reviews on a regular basis reviews (at least yearly);
• Research and analyzes information on best practices in banking automation, information systems and computer technology.
The appropriate candidates must fulfill the following criteria (Certificates will be an advantage):
• University degree in Computer science, Informatics or Electronics.
• Excellent knowledge of established worldwide Enterprise Architecture principles and frameworks (TOGAF, BIAN);
• Extensive experience with the most current software engineering standards, best practices, methods, tools and trends;
• Ingenuity in developing technical strategies;
• Excellent command in English – written and spoken;
• Excellent experience in design and deployment of IT software architectural solutions;
• Experience in the areas of IT Systems Development, Implementation and Support;
• Experience in Project Coordination and Project Scheduling;
• Good knowledge of Bank’s IT activities and regulations.
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Problem solving and prioritizing skills;
• Analytic and comprehensive thinking;
• Team player;
• The position offers exceptional opportunities to be a part of an International Banking group (Eurobank Bulgaria);
• Visibility and key role in a dynamic and innovative team at a successful international bank
• Opportunity to get valuable insights and deep understanding of banking industry and business development
• Opportunity to lead various key projects with significant impact on the performance of the Bank
• Challenging opportunity for career development;
• On-going training;
• Additional holiday days
• Additional Medical Care
• Special Discounts and offers
• Interesting and dynamic job.
To apply, please send in English your CV with recent photograph, and recommendations (if available).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Apply at: email@example.com