You know that having good and robust business logic is not enough. The data presentation and good UX are as important, if not even more, for a product to succeed. If you have an eye for details, you cannot stand mediocre UX, you never give up until the presentation is smooth and polished.
Then let’s talk with common minded peers and explore together how deep the rabbit hole goes and does it lead to wonderland!
What we’d like to do together:
- Create from scratch a full-blown multi-tenant Fleet management system with security, scalability and availability embedded right from the beginning.
- Define how such a system should be built and executed iteratively.
- Apply modern Web technologies for a prettier presentation and great UX.
What we are primarily looking for is a track record of building things that work and passion to make a better product.
- Build and implement state-of-the-art frontend features by writing accessible, performant, maintainable and well-tested code, following the latest best practices.
- Assist with high-level analysis and design, able to identify gaps in requirements and proactively seek clearance and refinement.
- Break down features into easy-to-estimate tasks and take them through all its stages in a predictive manner with attention to details.
- Identify opportunities for improving both the software and the development methodologies and procedures and continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies in order to maximize development efficiency.
- Proficiency in modern Web technologies and principles.
- 5+ years of frontend development, most if not all of it, using TypeScript to build Single Page Applications.
- Good knowledge how the WWW works and the different types of browser to server communication.
- Good knowledge in browser compatibility.
- Good working knowledge in writing and maintaining automated UI tests.
- Any professional experience with Angular is a plus.
- A sense for good design and great UX while maintaining a strong focus on performance, semantic markup, accessibility and security.
- Self-organised, proactive and good communicator.
- Able to look through the customer lens.
- Likes to help, mentor and guide other team members.
- Some backend experience in creating or maintaining RESTful APIs is a plus.