Who we are
Our partner is leading the cyber security fight against hackers and protecting the world’s largest organizations from cyber-attacks. We build great security products and are the only company in the world to track users from the moment they enter applications, via any API call they make, and up to the moment they attempt to access sensitive data.
We are always looking for great people to join our team, so if you are tech-savvy, inspired by problem-solving, and want to join our fight against cybercriminals, we’d love to meet you.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer with Leadership experience to help take our automated testing capabilities to the next level.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- At least 6 years experience as a Test Automation engineer in a SaaS, Security, or Enterprise product space
- 1-year experience as a team lead for a small automation team
- Experience programming in Java
- In-depth knowledge of Web Applications HTTP, DNS, TLS, Network Protocols, and SaaS Environment
- Experience with deployment cycle and tools like Jenkins, Gitlab,etc.
- Experience with Linux scripting and fundamentals
- Attention to details, Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems under tight deadlines. Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
Do you accept the challenge?
- Plan, design, develop and execute Java-based automation tests for functional, acceptance, system, performance, and penetration testing of our real-time security product
- Collaborate with R&D, PM , Security and analytics teams to improve testing approach and execution for the cross-functional Scrum team
- Design and implement agile testing processes for efficient SDLC:
- Adapt existing Continuous Integration infrastructure to a team’s practice
- Write, maintain, and improve automation tests for frontend, backend, and API’s
- Collaborate with team members to enable continuous testing and delivery
- Mentor junior test engineers in effective testing tools and strategies through informal training
What we offer
We believe in investing in our people. We give them the freedom to:
- Build skills and knowledge
- Personal and professional growth
- Have fun and be themselves
- Flexible working hours
- Central office location
- Coffee bar in the office
- Team buildings and events
Ready to join the team?
If you are interested in our company and the position, please submit your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process. STANGA AD takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection.
Apply at: email@example.com