There is a future where managing your money is as easy as texting a friend. We are passionate about fintech and we are creating the customer-centric one-stop solution for all financial and lifestyle needs.
We are bringing the financial digital agility to our customers and partners through the fusion of architecture, technology, business, and process into a seamless financial experience by relying on open standards-based API or through partner proprietary connectors.
Rilla is the new age of personal finance management platform that takes the best from both worlds – knowledge, and support from the experience, flexibility, and innovations from the fintech, while providing unprecedented levels of seamless banking experience to everyone, anywhere and anytime.
About The Role
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing highly scalable, functional, and resilient web services. The position requires high technical proficiency, design, and implementation of core frameworks, debugging, security, and performance analysis in a full-stack environment.
In this role, you’re at a level where you’re seen as extremely reliable and a master of at least one domain. You’re capable of owning technical design for projects of medium complexity and understand the tradeoffs in creating good software. You hold a depth of knowledge in systems that enable you to debug them effectively without issues. In addition to writing consistently high-quality code, you’re aware of industry best practices and trends and have acquired at least one major skill outside of core coding such as monitoring, documentation, integration testing, visual design, performance optimization.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and able to solve complex problems independently and within a team environment. Our platform helps our clients to have seamless payment experience in highly regulated and complex fintech industries.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with .NET and advanced language concepts (e.g. LINQ, generics, reflection, async/await)
- Excellent design, development and debugging skills
- Advanced architecture understanding on both theoretical and practical levels
- Experience with enterprise level RDBMS (SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.), caching (Redis), message queues (MassTransit, RabbitMQ and/or Azure Service Bus), monitoring and logging
- Knowledge of enterprise integration patterns such as mediator pattern in .NET
- Experience in developing RESTful web services with ASP. Net or similar framework
- Code testing using SpecFlow
- Create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents
- Lead architecture discussions and documentation around application design and development.
- Deep knowledge of the entire web stack and how each piece impacts the non-functionality of the platform such performance, security and reliability
- Integrate third-party APIs from various platform vendors,
- Collaborate with the project team and other internal cross-teams for developing, testing and deploying code in support of various efforts
- Prioritize work appropriately, carry out assignments with the appropriate level of direction
- Complete tasks within deadlines
- Knowledge experience of software engineering best practices that minimize technical debt
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Work in an agile environment with participation in daily stand-ups/scrum
- A challenging team including the best professionals in their field;
- Unique opportunity to develop a top-notch FinTech platform;
- Friendly and transparent working environment with a startup spirit around;
- Additional health insurance;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Free refreshments and fruits;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Additional “long service” leave days after two years of experience in the company;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations;
Rilla Finance is part of Management Financial Group (MFG) – one of the largest financial holdings in Central and Eastern Europe operating in non-banking consumer and small business crediting with more than 8300 employees and consultants in over 450 offices in Bulgaria, Ukraine, Romania, Poland, North Macedonia, and Spain.
Apply at: email@example.com