You’ll know A1 Bulgaria is the right place for you if you are driven by:
- Opportunities to learn and build your career;
- Meaningful work in a stable and fast-paced company;
- Diversity of people, projects, and platforms;
- A supportive, fun, and inspiring place to work.
Would you like to join us?
Plamen Ivanov is looking for a new team member:
Senior SAP FI/CO Consultant
The SAP Competence Center in A1 Bulgaria deals with the planning, implementation and active support of local, group and customer SAP systems.
Your daily routine would include:
- Delivering complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment;
- Acting as a team lead for other consultants and client personnel (depending on specific project need);
- Assisting Customer and Sales Operations in customer development initiatives;
- Leading product demos to help prospects understand process and systems capabilities and business benefits;
- Sharing best practices, industry knowledge, and personal expertise to educate both clients and fellow consultants, in formal and ad hoc settings;
- Leading analysis and designing sessions to create requirements to develop the right client solution;
- Developing your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP newest and future solutions.
We’ll know you can make it if you have:
- Master’s degree in business or technical education;
- At least 3 years relevant SAP FI user experience;
- At least 3 years hands-on functional configuration, implementation and design experience;
- Awareness of all phases of full-lifecycle SAP implementations, at least one S/4 HANA implementation;
- Sound knowledge of integration with other SAP modules;
- Deep knowledge of Financial and Controlling Processes;
- Knowledge of SAP Activate Project delivery methodology;
- Ability to understand complex functional and technical environments;
- Ability to travel 10 % of the time;
- Fluency in English.
If you are:
- Independent and self-responsible way of working;
- Result-orienteded and problem solver;
- Could easily switch from technical to business perspective;
- Finding described tasks challenging;
- See the big picture and with analysis skills;
- Solution-oriented and committed;
- Team player and enjoy communicating.
Our gratitude for the job done will be eternal, but we’ll also offer you:
- Innovative technologies and platforms to “play” with;
- Modern working environment for your comfort;
- Friendly, ambitious, and motivated teammates to support each other;
- Thousands of online and in-person learning opportunities to grow;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office;
- Numerous additional goodies, including, but not limited to free A1 services, discounts, health insurance and services, sports center, childcare, team and family events, etc.
Not sure yet? See us in action in our A1 Blog.
Any questions? Contact Tanya Kostadinova
Sounds good? Apply now!
PS It’s all very real, we’ve got all kinds of awards as well to prove it.
Deadline for applications: 1 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.