Who we are
Stanga1 is a global provider of professional digital production and IT development services. As a trusted partner of leading software companies and digital agencies worldwide, we ensure the technological prerequisites for a timely and effective implementation of our clients’ web projects and custom development solutions. Our result-oriented approach, coupled with attention to detail, warrants a streamlined client experience and high-quality deliverables.
What we’re looking for:
- Good level and proven experience in ReactJS
- Thorough understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Well-developed algorithmic thinking and ability to program standard user interfaces
- Experience in the development of responsive web applications that scale well across all devices and screen resolutions
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Webpack and Gulp
- Proficient understanding of code versioning and collaboration tools, such as Git, SVN, Mercurial
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Very good spoken and written level of English
Do you accept the challenge?
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and clients
What we offer
We believe in investing in our people. We give them the freedom to:
- Build skills and knowledge
- Personal and professional growth
- Have fun and be themselves
- Flexible working hours
- Central office location
- Coffee bar in the office
- Team buildings and events
- Ready to join the team?
If you are interested in our company and the position, please submit your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process. STANGA AD takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org