Lendivo is a European FinTech company underwriting short-term consumer loans online since 2017 and we’ve so far been able to achieve some admirable milestones. We are operating in Bulgaria and are regulated by the Bulgarian National Bank.
In 2021, we launched our own p2p platform for investing – Afranga, which is the first Bulgarian p2p platform operating all over Europe and recording tremendous success since its establishment. In 2022, Afranga was ranked as the fastest-growing p2p marketplace platform in Europe (P2P MarketData).
Join us if you wish to reshape the fintech industry!
What we are looking for:
A Senior PHP Developer who shares our vision and goals and that loves to build robust applications for multiple environments (desktop, mobile, smart devices) with emphasis on well build architecture using best code practices and with improved user experience.
What you will do:
- Work on high-scalable products with PHP7.4 and Laravel7;
- Build and provide internal & external RESTful APIs that ensure a fast & frictionless updating of our backend products;
- Constantly challenge and expand your knowledge of reliable software architecture, programming, and new technologies;
- Produce and test code, keeping in mind performance and scalability;
- Exchange your knowledge with other developers and be part of our tech community.
- Good & MVC-focused coding skills in PHP7 of minimum 3 years (Medium-Level) // 5 years (Senior-Level);
- Practical & recent experience with MVC Frameworks like Laravel, Symfony, Zend, or Yii2;
- Deep technical understanding of RESTful API’s;
- Solid background in building scalable distributed products and practical experience with Caching;
- Previous experience with handling & querying relational databases (e.g. MySQL, MariaDB, or PostgreSQL);
- Passionate about writing well-structured, efficient, and maintainable code, actively keeping the quality of the code base in check.
Nice to have:
- Experience with queues: RabbitMq, ActiveMq, Kafka;
- Experience with building microservice systems;
- Experience with Docker;
- Unit testing;
- Knowledge Vue.js or any js framework.
Benefits & Perks:
- Performance bonus;
- Culture based on respect and mutual aid;
- Rapid career growth opportunities;
- Interesting and innovative product roadmap;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility of remote working;
- Taking care of the physical and mental health of our team members;
- Massages in the office – two times per week;
- Sports card membership;
- Office kitchen with free Snacks, Coffee & Beverages;
- Company lunch once a week;
- Entertainment zone in the office – Playstation 5, Darts, board games, chess, etc.
- Friday – day for planning;
- Additional training and workshops;
- Summer remote office by the sea and winter ski school in the mountains.
Our office is conveniently placed in a prestigious office building in Mladost 4 right next to Business Park Sofia and a Metro Station. We also offer remote working.
Competitive salary based on experience.
Apply at: email@example.com