You’ll know A1 Bulgaria is the right place for you if you are driven by:
- Opportunities to learn and build your career;
- Meaningful work in a stable and fast-paced company;
- Diversity of people, projects, and platforms;
- A supportive, fun, and inspiring place to work.
Would you like to join us?
Elena Kozhuharova is looking for a new team member:
SAP Business One Consultant
Are you ready to take a deeper dive into SAP Business One field?
The primary responsibility of the SAP B1 Consultant is to support and perform tasks connected with the process of software system design and client roll out in order to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. On a per-project basis the consultant will maintain their work, documentation, communications and facilitate successful implementations.
Your daily routine would include:
- Executing tasks in connection with the successful implementation of SAP B1 and software for A1 clients;
- Facilitating and taking part in various statement of work, including customizations and reports, workflow automations, training, and process design;
- Performing discoveries with prospects, clients to gather business requirements and processes;
- Configuring various modules within SAP B1 (i.e. Advanced Financials, Advanced Inventory, Order Management, Demand Planning, Fixed Assets, Revenue Recognition etc.);
- Performing data migration tasks from legacy systems to SAP B1;
- Performing system testing and issue resolution support;
- Troubleshooting and resolve SAP B1solutions;
- Completing project tasks as assigned, on time and budget;
- Providing project status updates on a regular basis;
- Developing User Acceptance Testing scripts and perform customer training both on-site and remotely.
We’ll know you can make it if you have:
- Fluency in English is necessary with strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Hands-on practice with SAP B1 and SAP B1 modules’ implementation or previous experience with one of the following: ERP Oracle, Navision dynamics, Microinvest, Business navigator;
- Good understating of creating and completing project deliverables and documentation;
- Desire for independently managing individual time and tasks.
You are exceptional, if you have:
- Basic Functional Knowledge in General Business:
– Sales and Marketing
– Supply Chain Management
Our gratitude for the job done will be eternal, but we’ll also offer you:
- Innovative technologies and platforms to “play” with;
- Modern working environment for your comfort;
- Friendly, ambitious, and motivated teammates to support each other;
- Thousands of online and in-person learning opportunities to grow;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office;
- Numerous additional goodies, including, but not limited to free A1 services, discounts, health insurance and services, sports center, childcare, team and family events, etc.
Not sure yet? See us in action in our A1 Blog.
Any questions? Contact Tanya Kostadinova
Sounds good? Apply now!
PS It’s all very real, we’ve got all kinds of awards as well to prove it.
Deadline for applications: 1 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.