We are looking for talented developers to join our growing Salesforce team and help us build high-quality, cutting-edge websites.
Americaneagle.com was recently named by Built in Chicago as one of the best places to work and to Inc.com’s list of 5000 fastest-growing private companies for the past seven years.
- We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, premium healthcare coverage, and more.
- The company office is located in Campus X.
- Americaneagle.com provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills.
- We cover test fees for developers to take certification tests offered by Salesforce and other vendors.
- The primary focus will be developing components, automation, and integrations for the Salesforce platform
- Develop product capabilities using Lightning Web Components, Apex and SFDX
- Work in a supportive team and fast-paced environment
- Set reasonable estimates of the time required for development and then meet deadlines
- Maintain and enhance system performance by analyzing and identifying inefficiencies
- Offer technical support and maintenance for delivered projects and solutions
- Since we are a Salesforce Consulting Partner, developers will be implementing for our clients
- Communication with project managers and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing, and deployment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field with 2+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Experience with Salesforce, specifically Lightning Web Components, Apex, and SFDX
- Salesforce.com Certified (Platform Developer II or System/Application Architect) is a plus
- Firm understanding of source-based development using packages
IT WILL BE CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE IF YOU HAVE:
- Understanding of additional development languages (C#, NodeJS) and frameworks (React, Angular)
New team members will have the chance to be a major contributors within a rapidly growing and innovative company.
If you recognize yourself as a potential candidate for the position please send us your detailed CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
All documents will be kept in strict confidentiality.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org