The Sales Representative is responsible for contacting and building relationships with new customers in the SMB-Mid Market space. In addition, the Sales Rep. is responsible for providing sales forecasts, performing customer research, and updating/maintaining records in our customer relationship management system.
- Analyze existing and potential business opportunities. Proactively create new ones
- Achieve your targets by selling product/service for some of the most recognizable technology companies
- Initiate, maintain and manage sustainable customer relationships
- Proactively propose timely solutions to adjust or modify the market strategy if any indications are shown
- Proactively propose new relevant sales and marketing strategies
- Capture customers’ product expectations, experiences, satisfaction, via qualified feedback and quantitative measurement, “Voice of the Customer”
- Work with customers segregated by regional an territory pattern.
- Develop the expertise to provide accurate monthly/quarterly sales forecast
- Acquire invaluable experience updating and managing your opportunity pipeline in the latest CRM technology
- Collaborate with other team members and management to optimize sales processes
- Identify lead generation opportunities in order to expand the territory and drive upsells
- High volume of customer contacts through phone, email and meeting each day
- Effectively partner and build relationships with external clients
- Manage basic objection handling with customers
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org