We are currently looking for a skilled and passionate Senior QA Automation Engineer (f/m/d) to become part of our Product Team at fundingport!
At fundingport, we’re building an end-to-end financing and administration platform for corporate loans and renewable energy projects. By connecting all stakeholders in a single platform, processes which were formerly disconnected and unclear are now streamlined and transparent. We have a big vision and ambitious goals, which is why we’re growing our distributed team!
fundingport is part of the Hypoport Group, a network of tech companies building products for the credit, real estate and insurance industries. We combine the agile and solution-oriented product development of a startup with the strength and opportunities of a 2,000 person, German-listed corporation.
Are you looking for the opportunity to shape our product and strategy? Then we are looking for you to join our team.
- Analyze functional and non-functional requirements and create test-case scenarios
- Design and implement high-quality automated tests according to technology best practices
- Participate in the defining of test strategies and test plans
- Perform manual and automation testing
- Identify, reproduce, report and track software defects
- Work in an agile environment as part of a cross-functional team
- Cooperate closely with the Product Owner and the development team
What we expect:
- 3+ years of experience in the field of Test Automation
- Extensive knowledge in QA theory, methodologies and tools
- Experience with E2E testing of client–server Web Applications (Cypress or Selenium)
- Experience with REST APIs testing
- Strong desire to constantly learn new skills and develop your abilities
- Excellent language skills (verbal and written) in Bulgarian and English
- Have a keen eye for detail and striving for excellence
- Experience with Security/Penetration testing is considered as plus
What we offer:
- An international team within a growing company
- Exchange with colleagues from our foreign offices
- 30 days paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- 10% of your work time for personal and career development
- Certification courses and in-house training
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Additional health insurance
- Modern office with recreation areas and fitness
- Free lunch, fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks in the office
- Free parking
- Colleague recommendation bonuses
- Discount program for employees
Sounds interesting? Then do not hesitate to send us your application and tell us what you are passionate about!
We are looking forward to hearing from you.