Sciant is an IT solutions development partner that unlocks the potential of our customers’ existing systems to give them the power they need to move forward. Sciant works with businesses in the Transportation & Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, and FinTech & Banking sectors who recognize how technology can better support them but lack the internal resources or expertise to move the project further. We provide a tailored, customer-focused approach that is built on our strong foundation of technical knowledge. We are all driven by our passion for turning business visions into working IT solutions, working worldwide for both large enterprises and fast-growth startups.
Sciant develops technical solutions including big data and business intelligence, machine learning, and blockchain, and forms robust and compliant integrations and interfaces, for new digital platforms and legacy systems.
Established in 2016, Sciant is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria, with offices in Plovdiv and Yambol, Tirana, Albania, and Olomouc, Czech Republic.
Currently, we are looking for a Python Developer to join our team.
- Must have 2+ years of experience as a software developer
- Good programming skills in Python
- Knowledge of the pythonic ecosystem: requests, lxml, Django, Flask, Bottle
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent experience
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, software architecture
- Analytical way of thinking
- Fluency in English – written and spoken
- Experience with AWS
- Additional certification or knowledge of products and technologies
- Good database and SQL knowledge – Oracle, MS SQL, Postgres, MySQL, or other
- Design and develop new software programs
- Maintain and enhance existing software applications
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly team of motivated and dedicated IT professionals
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Interesting and challenging projects across different technologies and industries
- Regular workshops and paid certifications
- Growing within a successful company
If you find the position interesting, please send us your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org