All across EMEA, Madrid, SPAIN, Spain
Employees can work remotely
Department: Project Management
Role Type: Hybrid
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft. In 2019, for the fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
Sr. Project Managers Global Sales Excellence (GSE) PPM Centre of Excellence (CoE) team managing technical projects related to Sales tools (CRM, CLM, CPQ, etc.) – upgrades, migrations, integrations & new and non-technical projects. Our teams work in a hybrid model of project management, Kaban and Scrum Agile. In addition, as the CoE for GSE the person would be involved in supporting all the teams both technical and non through their agile journey and guiding teams that manage their own projects. Lead all the project status meetings for GSE and support the Change Management process.
The Sr. Project Manager is expected to have experience of working within a formal project management methodology and be able to deliver consistently to the required standards and processes as defined by the PMO. Also have experience working in an Agile environment. The Project Manager will be expected to engage across numerous stakeholder groups, communicating comfortably with senior management.
Delivery of projects according to agreed time/budget/scope/quality/change control criteria.
Defining, sourcing and managing the necessary resources to complete these projects, making timely changes where necessary to achieve project objectives.
Ensuring the development of accurate project plans and budgets, finding improvements to efficiency and effectiveness in the use of project resources, reporting variances to senior management where there is likely to be a significant impact on agreed delivery parameters.
Effectively controlling the issues, risk, dependencies, and changes in scope, ensuring timely intervention and communication to stakeholders.
Conducting regular reviews of project outcomes, both internally with project team and with clients during and after the delivery has been completed.
Providing input into decision-making with stakeholders.
Developing communication disciplines as appropriate for the project.
Ensuring stakeholders are provided with appropriate timely advice during and after project delivery.
Effectively and accurately escalating and communicating issues as appropriate.
Actively contribute to a culture that achieves the business goals, delights customers, and keeps consumer advocacy at the heart of everything we do.
Ensure that good client / consumer outcomes are at the centre of all operational activity and decision making.
Deliver great clients and consumers service and seek to exceed client / consumer expectations.
Understand and participate in Elevate Performance Management; ensuring stretching personal objectives, a personal development plan and regular self and team feedback.
Comply with the Training and Competency requirements and complete required training in a timely manner.
REGULATORY, GOVERNANCE AND CONTROL
Adhere to all regulatory requirements within role responsibility and escalate issues quickly.
Pro-actively identify risks and make recommendation to mitigate these.
Understand and adhere to specific regulatory obligations and company policies and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Good understanding and application of Project Management competencies including at least one formal project delivery methodology, stakeholder management, contractuals, scope, schedule, costs, quality, HR, communications, risk, procurement, and integration
- Good understanding and application of change management competencies
- Good leadership, coordination, motivation, negotiation, and dispute resolution skills
- Good ability to manage relationships whilst maintaining trusted relationship with team and peers
- Ability to influence and build productive relationships with key programme stakeholders (both internal and external) to senior manager level
- Ability to identify and manage project resource requirements
- Good knowledge of project management methodology and tools, including software
- Has professional PM qualifications such as Prince 2, APM and Agile qualifications
- Good knowledge of computer systems and processes and PC desktop applications
- Good knowledge of business unit products and operations
- Good knowledge of legislation and regulations impacting business unit industry
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good project management and organisational skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good negotiation and conflict management skills
- Good multitasking abilities
- Good leadership and influencing skills
- English Essential, speaking other languages would be a preference
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent
- Continued professional development at a high level
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office