The Electrical CAD Software Specialist and you….
IGE+XAO Balkan, as a part of the IGE+XAO Group, which for over 30 years has been a software publisher designing, producing and ensuring the maintenance of a range of Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. As of January 2018 IGE+XAO Group is a part of large international Schneider Electric Group. Our software products have been designed to help manufacturers in the design and maintenance of the electrical part of any type of installation. We are Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. Some of our largest clients includes Airbus, Renault Group, Volkswagen, Honda, Rolls-Royce Marine, Alstom, ABB, Honeywell.
We are looking for a talented professional who have extensive work experience with programming .NET Framework (C#) and Microsoft SQL Server applications, who will have the chance to be part of an united team of professionals, working on challenging projects.
- Mostly development
- Possibility to provide helpful feedback on other phases of the process, such as design, testing, deployment
- Mentor junior developers and perform code reviews;
- Work with the latest development and server technologies from Microsoft (C#, .NET Core, F#);
- Have control over all levels of the application: database, business logic, services and public APIs.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development in .NET;
- Good knowledge of C#, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework, LINQ;
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL;
- Experience in Desktop application development;
- Sufficient understanding of the .NET platform;
- Familiarity with the most important principles of OOP
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant or related field;
- Good communications skills in English.
A plus will be:
- Desire to learn new technologies (for example, modern web-related languages such as TypeScript)
- Experience and appreciation of functional programming techniques
The company offers:
- Hybrid work
- Stable and friendly professional environment
- Competitive salary
- Challenging tasks involving diverse technologies and algorithms
- Flexible working hours
- Work-life balance
- Additional social benefits
- 25 days of annual paid leave
- Regular performance-based bonuses
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Opportunity to Microsoft certification
To apply, please submit your CV.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only the short listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org