As part of the Live operation of a cross-platform strategy game, we are looking for a Live Ops Specialist.
Playwing is a mobile, PC, Console developer and publisher focused on high-quality games across genres, platforms, and target audiences. At Playwing, we strongly believe in putting the fun front and center, and polishing every aspect of the player experience. The company also has operational offices in Bordeaux (France), Madrid (Spain), Bucharest (Romania), Sofia (Bulgaria), and Kharkov (Ukraine).
This is a unique opportunity to take part in an exciting adventure from the beginning.
If you’re passionate about crafting games that will make a difference and building a community for millions of players, you’re in the right place.
The Live Ops Specialist will coordinate the different Live Operations : events, contests, new content, to drive monthly KPI goals for our 4X games catalogue. Reporting to the Business Performance Manager, your goal will be to boost monetization and players’ engagement
Your main responsibilities will include :
– Participate in planning the live operations : events, ingame promotions, contests, new features… Contribute with ideas based on target metrics.
– Analyze and monitor KPIs to adjust plans and ingame actions.
– Monitor, collect and organize community feedback with the marketing team, to measure the success of features and to react as fast as possible to player sentiment and operations results.
– Plan, design, implement and release in-game content with the Development and with Quality Assurance teams. Execute the plan until the release of the Live Ops to ensure that deployment is faithful to design.
– Report on the advancement of the deliverables (planned versus actual) to different stakeholders.
– Coordinate and configure the in-game communication, in collaboration with Marketing teams.
– Measure the success of the different operations after release and optimize their performance through data-driven iterations.
– Experience in free-to-play mobile/online games as designer.
– Experience in marketing and communication, ideally in Live Ops.
– High level of autonomy and sense of priority.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be reactive.
– Problem-solving and analytical skills.
– Proficiency in English is mandatory
– Competitive salary and other motivational programs.
– Being part of a growing company and working on challenging projects built on a variety of technologies.
– Opportunity to build a career in an international company.
– A friendly and enthusiastic team working in a dynamic environment.
– Our goal is to empower you with the resources, incentives, and flexibility you need to enjoy success on the job and to live a healthy, balanced life.
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously. We therefore encourage you, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think you’d be a great addition to our team.