You’ll know A1 Bulgaria is the right place for you if you are driven by:
- Opportunities to learn and build your career
- Meaningful work in a stable and fast-paced company
- Diversity of people, projects, and platforms
- A supportive, fun, and inspiring place to work
Metodi Mladenov is looking for a new team member:
- Cooperative teamplayer with an agile mindset, living the „pull“ principle;
- High level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude;
- Strong communication, technical writing and presentation skill;
- Coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations;
- Analytical skills and troubleshooting capabilities for the issues to identify the root cause;
- Solution-oriented and quality-conscious way of work and assure delivery within estimated timelines;
- Ability to provide quick resolution for issues after go-live phase;
- Focus on a customer centric approach.
Your daily routine would include:
- Develop & automate complex new business processes or enhance/change existing processes;
- Analyze business requirements and describe functional and non-functional system requirements;
- Use APIs/REST Services where available and prioritize this solution before frontend automation;
- Handle reported defects within the agreed SLAs;
- Test and deployment of changes/defects following Change Management, Security and SOX rules;
- Create and maintain documentation on Confluence, Jira, ServiceNow, Remedy.
We’ll know you can make, it if you have:
- Тechnical background of Java development experience;
- Experience with service-oriented architectures, SOAP and REST APIs and data-processing;
- Understanding of Spring and / or Hibernate frameworks;
- Understanding of SQL;
- Understanding of source control‘s – Git, SVN
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken.
- Experience with CI/CD and containerization;
- Experience writing Unit tests;
- Experience working with Oracle databases;
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
Our gratitude for the job done will be eternal, but we’ll also offer you:
- Innovative technologies and platforms to “play” with
- Modern working environment for your comfort
- Friendly, ambitious, and motivated teammates to support each other
- Thousands of online and in-person learning opportunities to grow
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
- Numerous additional goodies, including, but not limited to free A1 services, discounts, health insurance and services, sports center, childcare, team and family events, etc.
Not sure yet? See us in action in our A1 Blog.
Any questions? Contact Bozhidar Konstantinov
Sounds good? Apply now!
PS It’s all very real, we’ve got all kinds of awards as well to prove it.
Deadline for applications: 17 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.