Who we are
Our partner is leading the cyber security fight against hackers and protecting the world’s largest organizations from cyber-attacks. We build great security products and are the only company in the world to track users from the moment they enter applications, via any API call they make, and up to the moment they attempt to access sensitive data.
We are always looking for great people to join our team, so if you are tech-savvy, inspired by problem-solving, and want to join our fight against cybercriminals, we’d love to meet you.
What we’re looking for:
Аn experienced, enthusiastic, and passionate DevSecOps Engineer to join our partner’s TechOps division, where he/she/they will secure and automate our public cloud infrastructure, improve R&D & operational productivity, reduce delivery time and work with cutting edge tools and technologies.
- 5+ years of DevOps experience in public and/or private cloud production environments (AWS preferred) and/or 5+ years’ Linux administration experience (Ubuntu preferred)
- 5+ years experience in software development with Python, GoLang or Java
- Proven experience working with SCA/SAST/DAST tooling (E.g. Blackduck, Coverity, Apiiro, Snyk, Burpsuite, etc.)
- Proven experience working with Threat & Vulnerability Management tools (E.g. PrismaCloud, LightSpin, Tenable, Qualys, etc.)
- Proven experience working with Terraform (Usage of Terragrunt is an advantage)
- Proven experience working with a Configuration Management platform (Saltstack preferred)
- Experience working with Microservices
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins (Groovy/Jenkins preferred)
- Proven project initiation and delivery experience
- IS Framework/Compliance experience (NIST, ISO 27001, COBIT, PCI DSS, SOC2, etc.)
- Self-motivated, capable of working well, both independently and as part of a team
Do you accept the challenge?
- Evangelizing for DevSecOps philosophy
- Working directly with the Information Security & TechOps/R&D departments to review and facilitate continuous improvement of our organizational security posture
- Designing, implementing & operating security automation solutions for the TechOps & R&D teams
- Identifying & remediating Cloud infrastructure security vulnerabilities
- Creating and improving secure software deployment & infrastructure security monitoring dashboards for the TechOps/R&D teams
- Providing technical guidance/educating TechOps/R&D teams on secure software development and security operations practices
- Brainstorming novel ways to improve secure software development release velocity
- Maintaining day-to-day management and administration of DevSecOps related projects
- Documenting new processes; updating existing processes, when it makes sense to do so
- Ensuring all current industry best practices and procedures are applied to our infrastructure
- Embracing diverse people, thinking and styles
What we offer
We believe in investing in our people. We give them the freedom to:
- Build skills and knowledge
- Personal and professional growth
- Have fun and be themselves
- Flexible working hours
- Central office location
- Coffee bar in the office
- Team buildings and events
Ready to join the team?
If you are interested in our company and the position, please submit your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process. STANGA AD takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection.