There is a future where managing your money is as easy as texting your friend. We are passionate about fintech and dream of creating a better world with Rilla.
Rilla is the new age of personal finance management platform that takes the best from both worlds – knowledge and support from the experience, flexibility, and innovations from the fintech, while providing an unprecedented levels of seamless banking experience to everyone, anywhere and anytime. We welcome highly motivated DevOps Engineer, with great problem-solving capabilities, to automate and streamline our operations and process and build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations, troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test, QA, and production environments.
If you have the curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together where we feel comfortable to organize our money, saving precious time for all the priceless moments in life. Together we will learn, change, develop and become better every day.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with our Platform and software engineering teams to ensure smooth delivery and maintenance of developed microservices into a distributed production environment. This role will assist and guide the engineering teams to learn and adopt continuous delivery practices and efficient use of tools to accomplish their goals. As technical problems arise, you will partner with Platform team to find solutions. Additionally, this role will work with the Engineers Team to refine and improve the tools that and procedures that Rilla uses to improve operational excellence across all of IT. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and able to solve complex problems independently and within a team environment. Our platform helps our client to have seamless payment experience in highly regulated and complex fintech industries.
- Design, build and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure and tools
- Manage core production systems, including frequent changes and updates
- Research, recommend and implement together with Platform Team, Architects, Project Managers, and Engineering Team the selected tools and technologies to improve continuous quality deliveries and services
- Lead and take an active participation in the definition, coordination and implementation of build and release practices, toolsets and processes regarding automation, software configuration, version control, continuous integration, and continuous delivery of the company products
- Contribute to the implementation of the Application Lifecycle Management & Security Development Lifecycle framework and infrastructure that will include methodology, processes, procedures, documentation, and knowhow to maximize predictability, efficiency, security, and maintainability.
- Evaluate existing applications and platforms and provides recommendations for improving performance by conducting gap analysis, identifying feasible alternative solutions, and assisting in the scope of modifications Assist with setup and maintenance of test and production environments for both manual and automated testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience
- Hands on experience in system security, databases, and cloud systems
- Must have extensive experience with Docker/Kubernetes and Azure Kubernetes Service
- Good understanding of (and experience with) deployment pipelines (Continuous Integration, Jenkins)
- Experience with Azure DevOps and .NET application building
- Experience using a variety of open-source technologies such RabbitMQ, Prometheus, Elasticsearch
- Experience and working understanding of multiple coding and scripting languages including any of Bash, PowerShell.
- Understanding of infrastructure as code using Helm Charts and or Terraform
- Source code version control systems, e.g., Gitlab, GitHub, Gerrit, and code static analytic tools such SonarQube.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban
- Must have a positive, get-done attitude and willingness to take on and contribute in any cross-functional areas the team needs at any given time
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Capable of remaining positive when under pressure
- Strong communication, analytical thinking
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Exceptional time management skills, highly organized and deadline oriented.
ABOUT APRIL FINANCE
April Finance is part of Management Financial Group (MFG) – one of the largest financial holdings in Central and Eastern Europe operating in non-banking consumer and small business crediting with more than 8300 employees and consultants in over 450 offices in Bulgaria, Ukraine, Romania, Poland, and Macedonia.
We believe in a future where people will be free to manage their money smoothly in a friendly environment. We work hard to make our tomorrow better and believe that everyone should do the same. Small steps of many people create big change. We do our part by changing the world of finance and helping communities live better.
Apply at: email@example.com