Boulevard „Tsarigradsko shose“ 86, 1113 Geo Milev, Sofia, Bulgaria
Employees can work remotely
Department: Product Development
Role Type: Hybrid
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments — from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers — we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries. By investing in our people, technology and innovation, we can help transform businesses, help communities prosper, enable more people to feel included in the financial opportunities that should be available to them, and help people to thrive. We’re looking for inspired employees that want to make an impact.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
The purpose of the DevOps Engineer role is to set up and maintain the technical environment of products and services. The person in this role assists in troubleshooting/remediation and maintains proactively all hardware and software elements that combine to deliver the platform.
The DevOps Engineer is taking part of the developing infrastructure, testing, deploying, help automation and streamline operations and processes, maintain tolls for monitoring, deployment, operations as well as troubleshooting issues in the environments.
On the role you will:
- Help ensure uptime, performance and user experience are delivered
- Develop, build and support of CI/CD pipelines.
- Development and deployment of cloud projects including, build configs, deployment configs, routes, container images, services, secrets, storage, network.
- Support developers in Dev, Test, Staging and Production environments.
- Suggesting platform improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Collaborate with both internal and external team members.
- Work as part of both the local regional team, as well as the global application development and platform architecture teams.
- Change, configuration, incident & problem management per Experian SLA guidelines Handle platform incidents and requests.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Up-to-date documentation related to internal tools and infrastructure.
- Perform build, release and configuration management and implement best practices for branching/merging/tagging and patch handling.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
We look for you to bring:
- Working knowledge of scripting languages like bash, PowerShell, Java
- Background in System Administration primary in Azure
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24×7 availability context, including automation & configuration management
- Ability to analyse and resolve infrastructure, platform and application incidents
- Knowledge of YAML and JSON in combination with API based provisioning and automation
- Good understanding of Security standards & practices
- Knowledge of usage of system monitoring/logging/metrics
- Strong scripting or programming background.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a globally distributed team.
- Good operational skills with Linux, Networking, DNS and SSL.
- Fluency in English.
As a team, we’re committed to working together. So, we work in an inclusive environment that welcomes people with lots of different perspectives. We put people first and care about work that works.
- Have the flexibility to work from home or from the office and choose the working hours that best suit your personal schedule
- Have a clear career path – our Leaders will help you grow professionally
- Have the opportunity to work with colleagues from various countries
What are you waiting for?
Apply now to discover the unexpected. We can’t wait to hear from you.
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.