Entain is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 20countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands inthe industry with more than 250 years of combined history – names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
As an application security tester you will work closely with the development and operations teams to implement, rollout and support the operation of security controls at the application layer. This role detects new security needs, evaluates the best controls to integrate in the applications and supports the engineering implementation.
We are looking for a passionate application security engineer with a hands-on experience in the area of applications security.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the operation of application-level security controls.
- Develop tools to improve the security of our applications.
- Test and improve the security posture of our Products.
- Execute projects to implement the group Application Security strategy.
- Support the investigation of incidents related to application security weaknesses, gaming platform anomalies & integrity compromises.
- Conduct application-level penetration testing/vulnerability assessments and independent reviews of source code repositories.
What we need from you:
The role requires a person with solid technical foundations, that has information security background and very good problem-discovery skills, been able to have a peer relationship with developers and DevOps.
- At least two years of experience in a similar Information Security position
- Design and development of security tools
- Vulnerability research
- Customer-oriented person, with the ability to educate and influence a technical audience on
- Application Security matters
- Knowledge of relevant development languages (at least one of Java, C/C++, Perl, PHP, C#, Python)
- Experience in the following areas:
- Application-level penetration testing
- Software engineering background
- Online Gaming security experience
- Experience in DevOps
- Relevant professional qualifications will be considered, although not a requirement, e.g. GIAC,
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, OSCP, CEH,etc.
Apply at: email@example.com