We are Dutch startup working towards creating a SaaS eCommerce online platform. Our goals are to: have fun, do exceptional work, build the best SaaS eCommerce online platform, innovate, treat people right, have a positive impact on the world around us, give back, and keep learning.
We will be expanding our team in the next years with a plan to grow up to 350 people in the next 5 years and deploy our application in 12 countries. At the moment we are looking for cool colleagues to join us as Web Designer.
What you will do:
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements and create images and layouts using design software
- Create all types of graphic and video content for the brand home page, product sites, landing pages and micro sites, direct mailing, and newsletters
- Produce graphic layout of promotional materials for various online and offline advertising campaigns – banners, ads, posters, product sheets
- Create consistent modern visual image and presence in all communication channels incl. social media and PPC advertising
- Develop and implement design for internal and external events and trade shows (wall graphics, brochures, roll-ups, promotional materials)
- Suggest implementations according to the latest design standards as well as the company’s own brand guidelines
- Generate creative ideas and add own style into company’s communicational channels and materials
- 3+ years experience as a Web Designer;
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or Electronic Media
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc)
- Great composition skills and understanding of visual communication
- Excellent knowledge of the best and latest practices in the field;
- Passion for graphic design, and the technical aspects of product design
- Knowledge in any е-commerce platform is a plus
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- You thrive in a developing environment with a high degree of autonomy
What we offer:
- A great remuneration package – 2,600 BGN net salary
- Package with 30% discounts using the services within the same group of companies – hotel and recreation services and healthcare
- A friendly team culture that promotes learning and team collaboration
- Company is part of a holding structure based in Netherlands and offers high path of a career growth
- Opportunity to receive SEO training on the job
- Home office furnishing is provided by us
- Additional health insurance
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you.
Please send CV and link with a portfolio.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
Apply at: dessislava.kamenova@