A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps. We are looking to hire a Senior React Native Developer who will work in a team of uniquely intelligent technologists to implement and extend groundbreaking mobile applications.
Our software solutions tackle specific tech challenges across several industries. While our roots are in education, nearly half of our current projects are focused on healthcare and the large amounts of secure data that come with it. We also innovate in finance, real estate, commerce, IoT, and others.
As a top engineering employer run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
What you need to have
- 2+ years of experience with React Native
- Expert knowledge in React
- Expert with CSS flexbox
- Experience with state management libraries like Redux, Mobx, etc.
- Experience with debugging applications
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with mobile app distribution (AppStore & Google Play)
- Understanding of how mobile navigation operates (Stack, Tab navigation)
- Experience with other mobile frameworks like Ionic or Cordova will be considered as a strong advantage
- A passion for building great software
- Responsible and team-oriented person
- Excellent English skills
What will be your responsibilities
- Participate in the architecture, design and development phase of software production
- Participate successfully in an established daily Scrum process
- Manage personal work tasks for optimized software delivery
- Deliver high-quality software with extensive Unit Testing
- Communicate with foreign team members and clients
- Be responsible for developing and testing critical components of the system
- Collaborate closely with the team in designing software and hardware
- Build polished cross-browser web-based user interface