Bulgaria · Full-time · Senior
About The Position
Tarya is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Our Financial Platform as a Service (F-PaaS™) enables companies to provide end-to-end financial services that are traditionally otherwise outsourced. F-PaaS™ empowers organizations to add new revenue channels, increase value to the customer and improve client retention, from day one.
- Handle the day-to-day quality assurance and testing activities that are part of the
- SCRUM process, including, but not limited to: estimation, scheduling, support, problem resolution, and enhancements handling, etc.
- Ensure the software delivery meets the quality standards that are defined by the company.
- Search for and report on encounter defects in the issue tracking system.
- Monitor the software bug tracking process, including prioritization of the logged software bugs; ensure the issues (defects) were resolved in a timely manner according to the agreed schedule and priority.
- Participate in requirements gathering and analysis, prototyping, user testing, etc.
- Communicate and share knowledge and experience with other team members from different SCRUM groups.
- Take part in the development and deployment of the company’s test automation.
- Report progress information on the agreed work to be done.
- 5+ years of related experience in software quality assurance/ testing.
- Technical focus including ability to create and execute DB queries (MySQL,
- MongoDB), use and test API’s.
- Experience using management tools such as JIRA.
- Excellent communication skills with members, staff, and individuals in the
- community in a professional manner.
- Multi-task orientation to handle and manage several projects at once.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner and collaborate effectively in teams with all levels of the organization.
- Good written and spoken English.
What we offer
- Flexibility with working hours
- Opportunity to work from home or office
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Multisport cards
- Friendly, informal and relaxed environment provided by a team of professionals with different experience
- A challenging job in a fast-developing Fintech company
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV.