Boulevard „Tsarigradsko shose“ 86, 1113 Geo Milev, Sofia, Bulgaria
Employees can work remotely
Department: Project Management
Role Type: Hybrid
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft. In 2020, for the sixth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
The Senior PMO Analyst role is a key part of the Global Programme Operations team, which is responsible for driving transformation, performance improvement and project execution across Experian’s global entities. This person will take on a major role in supporting the creation of a single change framework for the company and be a key team member performing coaching, orchestration, and targeted interventions on business-critical projects across Experian’s highest value global programmes.
- Solid understanding of the overall quality and health of the project / programme plans providing warning signals to Project Stakeholders and PMO
- Senior Leadership if deliverables/tasks are likely to slip
- Provide planning support and guidance to projects / programmes where appropriate
- Help identify dependencies (both internal and external), ensuring they are proactively managed.
- Organise and facilitate closure of project and complete benefit analysis at the end of the project
- Drive improvements in project methodologies
- Ensuring there is a robust mechanism for financial engagement within projects and programmes
- Review Risk, Issue and Dependency management activities to ensure they comply with GSPC Standards
- Ensures mitigation actions are monitored
- Actively contribute to a culture that achieves the business goals, delights customers and keeps consumer advocacy at the heart of everything we do.
- 5+ years of PM experience
- Prince 2 / APM qualification
- Previous involvement of working within a technology business would be an advantage
- Experience in supporting a high value transformation PMO in a fast paced, uncertain environment
- Experienced in coaching and influencing programme teams to advance transformation and change agendas at pace.
- Self-motivated team player
- Evidence-based approach and ability to assimilate information
- Effective at building relationships, collaborating and influencing others
- Comfortable expressing views in front of senior stakeholders
- Reliable and diligent personality with eagerness to contribute to the success of the team
- Experienced in driving performance and team spirit, used to managing conflicting priorities with multiple functions and able to co-operatively find solutions
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.