Everyone is constantly looking for the best place to work, a place where their ideas do matter.
At UniCredit we invest in your talent. We provide a friendly and supportive work environment, where personal values are brought into play to bring about change. We value work-life balance. At UniCredit, behind each colleague is a person who is empowered to embrace their passions and accomplish their goals, both inside and outside the office. Now you can be part of the horizon we build together, all in an international group where diversity is considered a resource. A chance to fulfil your ambition, to make a difference. To do what matters.
- Experience as directly managing a team of software developers or on leading positions in large scale projects delivery for at least 2 years;
- Planning and organize participation of the team members in the projects, regarding development of new or optimizing available functionalities, integration with other banks applications, development of software applications in accordance with corporate guidelines andIT security and quality standards;
- Coordinate development of functional and technical specifications, software coding , test cases, implementation and actual versions of software development , through of the IT SDLC;
- Participation in software architecture design and decisions;
- Ensures reliability and consistency of the processes;
- Follows established processes and good practices in the sphere of Change management, Incident management and Problem management;
- Coordinate interactions with other units system and integration tests of developed applications; and interfaces;
- Ability to lead and inspire diverse team of software engineers.
- Expertise in working with various J2EE technologies;
- Strong experience in Spring Framework;
- Experience in core Java;
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot;
- Containerization with Docker;
- Experience leading team(s) with agile methodologies;
- People management skills and experience;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- English – High level of communication skills (read, write, speak);
- Knowledge of regulatory documents in the field of banking;
- Highly motivated, very responsible, dynamic and strong team player.
- Place of work: Sofia, Bulgaria;
- If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a motivation letter and a detailed CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited!
The submission of personal data is voluntary. “UniCredit Bulbank” AD, in its role of data controller, guarantees that appropriate safeguards will be implemented in the processing of your data
Apply at: Velislava.Stoyanova@UniCreditGroup.BG