What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $30B+ for a continually growing 1M+ user base from more than 200+ jurisdictions around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $10M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
- Create and maintain optimal data architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: manual processes automation, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater usability and scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS technologies.
- Build set of tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance indicators.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product and Engineering to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for business departments that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Data security management
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Strong Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres, MySql and MongoDB.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, RDS
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, etc.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to solve problems for a global diverse base of customers on a massive scale
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Bonus Options available in Nexo tokens