Purpose of the role:
As a Java developer you will join one of our multinational Scrum teams to create state-of-the-art software solutions. In all teams we cooperate with internal and external experts from different knowledge domains to discover and build the best solutions possible.
You will be responsible for:
• Take part in the architecture definition;
• Perform technical analysis and suggest improvements;
• Develop new features and make changes to existing code;
• Proactively participate in tasks estimation;
• Maintaining source code of customizations on software platform;
• Reviewing requirements in order to prevent software platform specific issues;
• Estimating efforts needed to provide customization on software platform;
• Participation in meetings regarding tech solutions on customizations;
• Design and implement custom functionalities;
• Cover the designed/implemented functionality with unit and integration tests;
• Investigating / building concepts/POCs of possible improvements.
You will have:
• At least 3 years of Java 8+, SE or EE development experience in (micro) services architectures including webservice frameworks like Java Spring Boot;
Expertise in all the following areas:
- Java concurrency (practical experience and good knowledge);
- Developing distributed systems;
- Knowledge and skills in at least one of the following technologies: AMQP, ZeroMQ, JMS, Kafka, Hazelcast;
- Spring, JDBC, NoSQL databases;
- Good SQL knowledge;
- Understanding of ETL;
- Backend development experience (Rest API practice experience);
- Creation of automated unit and integration tests;
- ORM, XML, JSON, HTML;
- Good spoken and written English.
• BS/MS degree;
• Knowledge of cross-platform Web & Mobile development and libraries;
• Experience with dependency injection, data binding;
• Understanding of principles of the Clean Architecture;
• Knowledge of Multi-thread applications, OOP & MVC concepts and design patterns;
• Understanding principles of database modelling and programming like PL/SQL, pgSQL;
• Basic Knowledge of Maven, Docker, Grande.
You will receive:
• Hybrid way of working/ fully remote option;
• Additional annual leave days;
• Day off on your birthday;
• Additional health insurance and dental service coverage;
• Multisport card;
• Flexible working hours;
• Attractive annual bonus;
• Referral bonus;
• Additional paid maternity leave;
• Training and development opportunities;
• Memorable team buildings;
• Labor Contract with Apex Human Capital Ltd.
We are waiting for your CV!
We’re looking forward to meeting our next colleague!
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org