What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $5B+ for a continually growing 1M+ user base from more than 150 countries around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $10M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Provides help to management, including hiring, onboarding, training and keeps management updated on team performance
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated)
- Partner with engineering, infrastructure teams and product owners to leverage automation for scalable solutions to prevent regressions and ensure reliability of product.
- 2+ years of experience leading a team of 3-7 people
- Foundation QA knowledge: Review product design and requirement to create test plan and test cases, find/isolate/document/regress/track bugs through resolution, interpret/report test result and file bug, automate the test cases, derive practices and metrics for team
- A strong “automate first” approach and a well-developed understanding of test automation methodologies
- Experience with application (UI/API/Unit) automation tools, monitoring tools, performance testing tools, and automation technologies
- Experience in manual/automation testing on both IOS and Android platforms
- Experience in leading test automation practices for Agile and DevOps teams across an agile environment
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- Experience with the Cloud and AWS
- Experience in FinTech space
- Experience with decentralised IT and distributed systems
- A good understanding of blockchain technology and the digital assets space
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to solve problems for a global diverse base of customers on a massive scale
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Bonus Options available in Nexo tokens