Boulevard „Tsarigradsko shose“ 86, 1113 Geo Milev, Sofia, Bulgaria
Employees can work remotely
Department: Project Management
Role Type: Hybrid
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments — from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers — we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries. By investing in our people, technology and innovation, we can help transform businesses, help communities prosper, enable more people to feel included in the financial opportunities that should be available to them, and help people to thrive. We’re looking for inspired employees that want to make an impact.
What you’ll be doing:
- Overall end-to-end Project delivery responsibility with the Sponsor.
- Interact and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Develop project management plans, lists of activities and tasks, define their interdependencies,
- Assign Roles and Responsibilities within project.
- Consolidate all project deliverables including business, technical & infrastructure deliverables, the validation process for the review and approval of deliverables, and quality criteria for deliverables assessment.
- Define project scope, subject to management approval
- Consolidate time estimates, develop project schedule, track task progress to completion, and address scheduling problems as they arise.
- Conduct financial analyses on project alternatives, including cost/benefit analysis
- Create risk management plans, identify, mitigate, and recommend alternatives
- Receive and transmit information on project tasks execution progress status, changes, and issues.
- Share activities and lessons learnt across PM community.
We look you to bring:
- 4-5 years of experience, or if part of Graduate Program 1-2 years.
- Established knowledge of project management methodology and tools including software.
- Knowledge of computer systems and processes and PC desktop applications.
- Established knowledge of business unit products and operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced project management and organizational skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- English (C Level)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- PMI Accredited – Project Management Professional certification (would be an advantage)
- PSM I Scrum or equivalent certification (would be an advantage)
No one makes sense of data like Experian. We are on a mission to deliver the full power of data, analytics and technology in ways that transform lives.
As a team, we’re committed to working together. So, we work in an inclusive environment that welcomes people with lots of different perspectives. We put people first and care about work that works.
We like to strike a balance between how much time we spend on work and how much we keep for ourselves. After all, we’ve all got commitments and interests outside the office. So, talk to us about how you’d best like to work with us. We’re flexible and interested in helping you to get the best out of working with us.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now to discover the unexpected. We can’t wait to hear from you.