Who we are
Our Client is an industry leader in network security and visibility. A global growing company in cyber-security with a strong Tier1 customer base.
The company is a global provider of leading innovative network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises worldwide, enhancing value to their customers. Our solutions are deployed globally for network and application analytics, traffic control and shaping, network-based security services, and more. We believe that anyone can make an impact and together our team spirit makes all the difference. This is your opportunity to develop, professionally and personally.
What we’re looking for
The Professional Services Engineer has a crucial role in the success of the company. Reporting to the Regional Delivery Manager he will work closely with our client’s customers, peers, Product Management, Pre-sales, solution architecture, and R&D.
- At least a Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent area of engineering study
- 3+ years as a Professional Services Engineer in telecommunications or network security companies
- Expert administration and strong hands-on experience in Linux
- Experience in configuration and troubleshooting of Routers and Switches
- Experience in virtualization platforms (e.g. VMware, KVM and Openstack)
- Possess solid technical telecommunications skills and in TCP/IP
- Hands-on experience working with Servers from HP, Lenovo or Dell
- strong technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, very good English
- Service oriented
- strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work none regular hours
- Very good English
Do you accept the challenge?
- Responsible for deploying products to our customers
- Responsible for execution of proof of concepts, trials, and demos
- Deliver on-site technical training to partners and customers
- Perform installations and upgrades, as well as Interoperability Testing (IoT)
- Create technical documents including ATP (Acceptance Test Plan) and MOPs (Method of Procedure)
- Stage systems offered to customers in the lab to verify the required functionality
- Serve as a technical leader in front of customers and partners
What will be considered as a plus
- CCNA certified
- GSM, LTE and 3GPP cellular networks knowledge
- Experience providing service to CSPs (Communications Service Providers)
- Linux Bash and other scripting tools (e.g. Perl)
- Experience in network design
- Familiarity with SQL and DBMS (Sybase, Oracle, MS SQL)
- Familiarity with storage solutions (NetApp, EMC) and technologies (SAN, NAS)
- Understanding of network authentication protocols (Diameter, Radius, Tacacs, etc.)
- Experiences in network security including firewalls, VPNs, IPS/IDS and DPI
- Experience in network management tools (e.g. HP OpenView, Cacti)
- Knowledge in NFV – A meaningful advantage
What we offer
We believe in investing in our people. We give them the freedom to:
- Build skills and knowledge
- Personal and professional growth
- Have fun and be themselves
- Flexible working hours
- Central office location
- Coffee bar in the office
- Team buildings and events
Ready to join the team?
If you are interested in our company and the position, please submit your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process. STANGA AD takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection.
Apply at: email@example.com