A1 Bulgaria is much more than just a telecommunications company. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas.
A1 ICT services represent one of the fastest growing business areas of our company. With decades of experience in the design and operation of IT services, we have been targeting top corporate customers for several years and offer a comprehensive range of services – from desktop services (desktop support/rollout), cloud solutions to data center services.
Now we are looking for a suitably qualified MS SQL Administrator to contribute with unique expertise and ideas as part of our growing IT Team, based in Sofia.
- in a team of experts, you take over the planning, securing and implementation of MS SQL Database Infrastructure in A1 Austria;
- work on complex migration projects;
- responsible for the regular implementation of the patch strategy, create reports, compliance checks, and coordinate these with the respective peers;
- you together with technical leads develop and optimize operative processes, according to ITIL inventory processes;
- based on your profound knowledge you evaluate their new feature and ensure operational compliance with service level agreements (SLA) and KPIs.
- minimum 2 years of experience in the ICT environment, focusing on MS SQL as an administrator;
- experience with MS SQL Server and MS Management Studio;
- experience with Analysis & Reporting Service;
- experience with MS SQL Backup/Restore;
- experience with MS SQL performance Tuning;
- knowledge of MS SQL Licensing;
- experience with MS SQL clusters;
- very good written and spoken English skills;
- you are solution-oriented and offer structured and independent working ethics.
- safe working environment, flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 06 December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.