Dreаmix was founded 15 years ago by passionate IT students, who wanted to create the dreamiest workplace where everyone is heard, works under transparent management, and lives up to their full potential. Now, many years later, we provide end-to-end product development for renowned healthcare, fintech, and transport companies from Germany, the UK, Switzerland, Silicon Valley, and more. We work on products with millions of users, such as Plotaverse. Dreamix contributes only to projects that have a positive impact.
We believe the people’s relationship must be in the form of a partnership, not a transaction. You can be sure that we’ll invest as much as we can in your development, but we expect the same commitment to Dreamix. Our culture is defined by our actions not by what we say.
Here at Dreamix, we believe that we can increase the quality of our services when wе have control over the full software delivery lifecycle. We have strong Business Analysts, Product Owners, Architects, Developers and QAs, DevOps and support. So far we used external UI/UX services but want to build our own department and we are looking for a strong candidate in the area to lead it. The role’s responsibilities will include:
- Lead the communication with multiple stakeholders, including product managers, marketing, other designers, and engineers, for drafting and brainstorming UI concepts.
- Become a trusted person to product stakeholders by communicating and demonstrating the value of user experience, and by delivering insights that lead to demonstrable business value.
- Build strong relationships with the other departments in the organization and help with designing customer-facing web pages, presentations, and documents.
- Lead the technical interviews for other UX/UI designers
- Be responsible for developing the skills of other UX/UI designers, choosing learning materials and growing the overall organization knowledge in UX/UI.
- Independently manage day-to-day activities and complex situations. Identify problems and solutions around escalations.
- Convey design ideas via wireframes and prototypes, test concepts
- Deliver high fidelity UI designs and specifications
- Support engineers and front-end developers throughout the implementation cycle
- Identify usability opportunities and be an advocate for constant improvement
You’ll do great in the role if you possess:
- 5+ years of relevant UX/UI design experience
- Proven track record (portfolio) in responsive web applications and visual design
- Experience in Figma and/or Adobe Creative Suite Products.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Leadership and organizational skills – The individual is able to manage and organize the work of a team, and can spot and resolve team formation problems.
- Dependability – the individual is consistently at work on time, responds to
- management direction, and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in the field, or equivalent education/experience will be a plus.
- Fluency in English
What you’ll get:
- A great work environment and supportive team that allows you to grow and flourish
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work environment
- Certifications and training
- Additional benefits for academic teaching
- Knowledge-sharing sessions
- Team and company-wide events
- Additional health insurance and dental allowance
- Multisport card
- Office massages
- Annual bonus scheme
- Profit-sharing scheme after your third year with the company
We want to be known for the great people and professionals that our culture nurtures!
If you want to explore this journey, send us your CV in English!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The confidentiality of all applications is assured! By applying for this job, you voluntarily agree and submit your personal information. Any personal data that you provide will be processed in strict confidentiality by Dreamix ltd. only for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. It will be stored, processed, retrieved, and deleted in accordance with the GDPR.