We are looking for motivated Junior Penetration Testers who will perform security assessments on various technologies.
This is an excellent opportunity for new university graduates.
In addition, experience or technical knowledge in network security, Active Directory and web/mobile application security are essential.
You will grab our attention if you are passionate about security, exploring new technologies and willing to conduct security research as necessary to discover critical hidden vulnerabilities.
Your daily routine would include:
- Execution of penetration testing engagements of various technologies;
- Perform analysis and research on vulnerabilities;
- Generate tools for breaking into security systems;
- Provide proper remediation actions based on vulnerability findings.
We’ll know you can make it if you have:
- Minimum 6 months of technical experience in execution of penetration test engagements;
- Familiarity with industry standard classicization schemes CVE, CVSS;
- Experience in enumeration at least one of the following technologies: Unix, Linux, Windows, network devices, firewalls, web and/or mobile application developments;
- Ability to code at least in one of the following scripting languages Ruby, Python, PowerShell or Bash;
- Strong investigative mindset with an attention to detail;
- Ability to document and explain technical details in an understandable manner;
- Ability to successfully interface with external clients;
- Good reporting skills.
Our gratitude for the job done will be eternal, but we’ll also offer you:
- Innovative technologies and platforms to “play” with;
- Modern working environment for your comfort;
- Friendly, ambitious, and motivated teammates to support each other;
- Thousands of online and in-person learning opportunities to grow;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office;
- Numerous additional goodies, including, but not limited to free A1 services, discounts, health insurance and services, sports center, childcare, team and family events, etc.
PS It’s all very real, we’ve got all kinds of awards as well to prove it.
Deadline for applications: 31 January 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.