We are a software development and consulting company, providing solutions for fintech and e-commerce. Our quality services cover the entire product development lifecycle – from a business case to handling support activities.
Our mission is to enable the digital transformation of companies. Coming from a technical and a regulatory complex domain such as E-com payments, we are proven experts in building real-time transaction processing systems, orchestrating various 3rd party services through unified APIs with great developer usability.
We work mainly with large organizations from the German fintech and automotive sectors, such as Concardis, PayMill, Barzahlen, Daimler, Collect AI, Volkswagen and others.
Headquartered in Bulgaria, QaiWare has offices in two of the biggest cities in the country, namely in Sofia and Varna.
Our Hiring Process:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a first interview with an HR representative
- Only one technical interview will be conducted
- Feedback will be given after each step in the process
This is what you will be dealing with, if you join us:
- Having a senior mentor that can guide you through your journey with us.
- Learning new technologies and the best practices and standards on the go.
- Having access to an online learning platform likе Pluralsight.
- Work closely with QAs, project and product managers & DevOps
- Design and implement underlying data models for applications and services to be scalable and maintainable
- Identify improvements and participate in innovating our tools and services
- Actively practice TDD & BDD while developing new features and refactoring existing code
- 1 + years of experience in software development
- Good knowledge of Node.js, Express.js
- Experience building front-ends in HTML5, and CSS
- Experience building REST APIs
- Professional experience with at least one object-oriented programming language
The following will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience in React or Vue.js
- Familiarity with a DevOps environment
- Familiarity with Design patterns and Microservices architecture
- Experience with Agile methodologies
If this sounds appealing to you and you are ready to take the next step in your career, we will be happy to receive your application!
- Learning Opportunities
- Fast & Efficient Decision Paths
- Friendly & Respectful Atmosphere
- Flexible & Remote Work
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- One Day-off Additionally Per Year
- 20% of Working Hours for Self-development
- Premium Health & Dental Care Coverage
- Multisport Card
- Social Team Activities
- Own MacBook Pro & Internet Allowance
We thank all candidates for their interest in QaiWare! Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided data is subject to special protection in the meaning of GDPR.