About The Role
Entain is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history – names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
We are looking for a CMS (Junior) Trainer to join the Professional Services Team in Entain. This role is an excellent career progression for an candidate who wants to work with all Entain labels with an internal team of tech and product consultants (Professional Services Team) and make a positive impact across the business by helping various teams to achieve operational excellence and by working with Product, Technology, Operations and Marketing teams.
This role can be a stepping stone for a junior candidate who is eager to learn Entain’s CMS (Content Management System) called Sitecore and make a positive impact by creating learning material (articles, videos, etc) and providing training sessions for the users of Sitecore.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assist the PST team and Sitecore expert with creation and maintainenance of CMS learning material (PPT, videos, product demos) in SharePoint
- Assist labels with their Sitecore BAU tasks and ensure the correct usage of Sitecore configurations
- Depending on business needs, assist with BAU and learning material creation task for the International and US business (e.g. might require occasionally working unsocial hours according to ET time zone)
- Attend new release calls to understand the product/feature and then create the corresponding learning material in various format (e.g. PPT, videos, documentation, etc.)
- Attend UAT calls and assisting with UAT tasks for Sitecore releases
- Answer Sitecore related questions via incoming calls, chats, or emails in a prompt and professional manner
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with key stakeholders
Essential skills required
- Excellent English language skills
- Previous experience (3+ years) in using CMS systems
- Experience with the Sitecore
- HTML/CSS/JS experience
- Frontend developer experience
- Teaching experience in any setting (121, classroom, etc.)
Soft skills required
- Ability to set priorities, manage time, organize work, and meet deadlines independently
- Ability to clearly communicate in oral and written form, and deal effectively with diverse groups
- Critical thinking – To be able to step back, take a look at the overall situation and follow the flow/journey through the problem
- Diagnostics – To be able to investigate the pieces of the situation and rule out the things that are not important to narrow down the problem content
- Effective Communication – Need to be able to explain details to tech and non-tech based colleagues
- Investigation – To be able to theorise, test, and review so that you understand to the best of your ability what is happening and what control we have over the situation
What we can offer you:
- Culture – We were once a startup and still have that growth mindset (despite our size). Our industry is renowned for the speed it operates at, and the incredible pace of innovation. Our values include winning together, being bold, exciting customers and driving innovation.
- Development – Both personal and professional development are important to us. Everyone gets 2 paid days to focus on development, along with subscriptions to learning resources like cross knowledge, linkedin learning and our own learning room. Monthly Empower talks from inspirational leaders from outside the industry.
- Wellbeing – Our employee assistance program offers free advice on everything from work advice, relationship advice, legal information, and financial advice. Everyone gets a free subscription to the unmind (mental wellbeing) app. Counselling session are available through EAP. We have a monthly schedule of wellbeing sessions and talks with each office having wellbeing champions and coordinators.
- Flexible benefits package – Annual bonus, employee share scheme, dental insurance, matching pension contributions, lunch vouchers, enhanced vacation package, retail discounts, with the ability to flex your benefits package to suit your needs
- Offices – Newly refurbished offices, with chillout spaces and modern facilities
- Social – Fantastic programme of free social activities, from our summer parties and Friday night drinks, we’ve got you covered.
- Sports – We’re as passionate about sports as you are, if you can name a sport, we’ve probably got a company team.
What the process looks like:
- Apply and your CV will be reviewed by our Talent Acquisition Partner Stefani Chobanova
- Phone screening call with Stefani
- 30 minute online assessment
- 1st interview with the team manager
- Short task to complete and present back at 2nd interview
- Offer and Celebrations!