- Boulevard „Tsarigradsko shose“ 86, 1113 Geo Milev, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Product Development
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments — from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers — we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries. By investing in our people, technology and innovation, we can help transform businesses, help communities prosper, enable more people to feel included in the financial opportunities that should be available to them, and help people to thrive. We’re looking for inspired employees that want to make an impact.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
We are looking for Java Develop to join us and contribute to the programming output of the team or project area by designing, developing and testing standard modules or make amendments to moderately complex modules.
You are probably wondering what you’ll be doing:
- Implement accurate and reliable code in time as per specification to deliver needed functionality;
- Deliver moderately complex solutions with little to no need of help and supervision;
- Design and implement unit tests to validate functionality implemented correctly;
- Contribute and take part in the design and implementation of CI/CD tooling, workflows and processes;
- Write appropriate level of documenting to meet the development process standards;
- Act cross-functionally and actively engage in all types of tasks e.g. support inquiries, testing, release, research;
- Improve knowledge and skills with technologies used.
- Gain knowledge on all developed products and understand how our clients use them and what our competitors offer;
- Participate actively in all agile rituals – planning, stand-up, retrospective, backlog refinement, demo;
- Collaborate with teammates effectively and provide constructive feedback to teammates and other roles engaged in the process;
- Plan, manage and drive small initiatives within the department.
We look for you to bring:
- IT Degree level preferred;
- IT certificates in the domain of knowledge preferred;
- Formerly trained to software development and specifications – have good knowledge level about most widely used data structures and algorithms, multithreading, program lifecycle, can recognize the complexity of a proposed solution;
- Good understanding of software development process;
- Demonstrate self-organizational abilities;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Open and tactful personality – seek and gives feedback, willing to share knowledge and help.
No one makes sense of data like Experian. We are on a mission to deliver the full power of data, analytics and technology in ways that transform lives. As a team, we’re committed to working together. So, we work in an inclusive environment that welcomes people with lots of different perspectives. We put people first and care about work that works.
What you will get
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & book.
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time.
- Social benefit package including life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, monthly flex allowance and internet coverage, corporate discounts, marriage and childbirth / adoption allowance, Multisport card, Sharesave plan, Employee assistance program, а birthday gift and many other benefits!
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, 1 additional day off for your birthday and extra 3 paid days for participation in Social responsibility event.
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office.
Interested to find out more about our Experian Bulgaria team, review our candidate book: https://view.pagetiger.com/experian-bulgaria-candidate-book/experian-bulgaria-candidate-book-2020
Experian Careers – Creating a better tomorrow together