We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) please visit our CSR policy page.
- The Release Manager is responsible for planning and controlling the movement of Releases to test and live environments.
- The primary objective is to ensure that the integrity of the live environment is protected and that the correct components are released.
- You will have demonstrable experience of formal change management utilising ITIL change and release management processes and through using recognised industry standard formal change processes in a large organisation which is heavily reliant on a complex and change sensitive, highly critical Technology Platform.
- As IT releases can regularly be planned out of normal hours, the role will require some out of hours coverage to facilitate releases.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Own and Lead the end to end IT release process in Apex;
- Establish Release Management procedures, processes, metrics, and standards;
- Ensure Release Management processes are developed further, continuously monitored and improved over time to ensure optimal efficiency;
- Liaise with all stakeholders (QA, Development, Operations, Data, Product, and Project Managers) to manage any issues, requests and conflicts;
- Execute, control and manage a schedule of planned releases to pre-production and production environments;
- Work with QA, Development and Operations to ensure that development projects adhere to the release process and change procedure guidelines;
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio;
- Participate in CAB meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks;
- Maintain documentation related to the process and procedures on build and release, various notification lists and dependencies;
- Support in Quality and audit reviews relating to releases and changes.
Experience and Knowledge:
- 3rd Level Degree in IT Discipline or similar;
- 3+ years of previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
ITIL Certified v3 with experience in an ITIL environment;
- experience with Change and release management processes;
- experience in outsourced IT preferable, technical background in infrastructure desirable;
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, able to work independently with little or no supervision, and is committed to the highest standards of quality for the entire release process;
Experience with modern tools and methodologies for managing source control, packaging and software release;
- Good presentation skills and Communication skills;
- Good documentation skills;
What you will get in return:
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business;
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with senior management directly;
- Work for a fast developing and one of the world leading independent fund administrators;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Competitive remuneration package including various benefits;
- Positive and hospitable work environment;
- Office location on communicative place at Sofia city center in modern office building.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organization, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter and salary’s expectations) to
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org