Be a Part of the Technology Revolution
There has never been a more exciting time to be part of an automotive technology company like Visteon. No industry offers more fast-paced change and opportunity than today’s automotive industry. We are in the midst of a mobility revolution that will completely change the way we interact with our vehicles, reduce the number of car accidents and fatalities, and make the world a cleaner place.
Visteon is at the epicenter of this mobility revolution. Two major trends in the automotive industry – the shift to electric vehicles and vehicles with autonomous safety technologies – have created unique opportunities for Visteon. We are the only automotive provider solely focused exclusively on cockpit electronics – the fastest-growing segment in the industry.
You will be responsible for HW development of automotive devices. As a member of an international team, you will be part of the design process that includes: RFQ-phase, Architecture Design, Design Implementation and Verification, and production support.
Positive and self-driven achiever with:
- University degree in Electronics or relevant area;
- Good theoretical background;
- Working level of English language;
- Experience with SPICE simulation tools;
- Experience in Microprocessor- and Graphics system design.
More Good Reasons to Work for Visteon
Our company strategy focuses on leading the evolution of automotive digital cockpits and safety solutions. This strategy is driven by constant innovation, and you will support our efforts through your role. We are recognized across the industry for innovation. We have a strong book of business that is expected to drive future growth, along with a customer base that includes almost every automotive manufacturer in the world.
Working at Visteon is a journey in which our employees can develop their strengths and advance their careers while making a difference globally. Join us and help change the world and how we interact with our vehicles. Visteon is where the best technical talent creates the future. Learn more about our culture here.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Possibilities for career development in an international company;
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise;
- 25 days paid annual leave;
- Additional health insurance and life insurance;
- Competitive remuneration package with a pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
- Open and friendly working atmosphere ;
- Social activities.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.