Our jobs involve developing state of the art, strategic solutions in an international context as part of a leading European Insurance Group.
You will work in a multinational team focusing on Identity and Access Management.
- Implementation of User Stories from design through to unit testing
- Work in teams together with Business Analysts, Testers and Project Managers
- Documentation of completed solutions
- Packaging and Deployment of Releases
- Minimum of 4 years work experience with C#, SQL and the .NET world;
- Practical experience with database design and implementation;
- Good understanding of design patterns and reusable software design approaches;
- Knowledge in Angular TS or other related libraries/frameworks is an advantage
- Experience with Identity and access management:
– Thinking in processes vs. algorithms
– Role Models (ex. RBAC, ACL, etc)
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
- Analytical skills and attention to detail;
- „Can do“attitude.
Nice to have:
- Identity and Access Management architecture knowledge;
- Experience working in the constraints of OneIdentity;
- Experience with software architecture;
- German language skills.
Compensation & benefits:
- Very stable work environment, as part of large Banking and Insurance Multinational Group
- Flexible work program, respecting your own private time
- Full-time, unlimited employment contract
- Attractive remuneration package
- Remote work possible
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Exchange of experience and training with international professionals, as a premise for personal development
- Career development opportunities
- German language courses
- Team building events held both in Bulgaria and Europe
- Great workplace, office location close to the Plovdiv city centre
By submitting your application you acknowledge and consent to the data privacy policies of UNIQA Group. You grant us use of your personal data for the purpose of validating your professional qualifications for the purposes of potential employment by USS BG.
USS BG cares about your health and safety and takes prevention and control measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19. In this regard we are temporarily transitioning to an entirely virtual hiring process and we have also implemented an effective work-from-home policy.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org