Dreаmix was founded 15 years ago by passionate IT students, who wanted to create the dreamiest workplace where everyone is heard, works under transparent management, and lives up to their full potential. Now, many years later, we provide end-to-end product development for renowned healthcare, fintech, and transport companies from Germany, the UK, Switzerland, Silicon Valley, and more.
We believe the employer-employee relationship must be in the form of a partnership, not a transaction. You can be sure that we’ll invest as much as we can in your development, but we expect the same commitment to Dreamix. Our culture is defined by our actions not by what we say.
Below, you’ll find examples of what we’ve done:
- Java Daily is published every day for the last three years
- Java Special Daily is where we interview Java Champions once per month
- One of us is a co-founder of Grajdanite and has the John Atanasoff award
- Three of us were part of 40 under 40 by Darik radio with different projects
- Our CEO was the head behind Hack the Crisis @Bulgaria
- Six of us teach at local universities or private academies
- Clubs like Technix, PM, AI, and Algorithmix, where you can gain so much knowledge
- Mentorship program
Important to us:
- Team – “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
- Do your work
- Care – we all care for and support each other
Our partner is a leading provider of customizable automated CI/CD solutions for mobile platforms across the globe. They rely heavily on their patented technology, proprietary configurations, and unparalleled expertise in Apple infrastructure. Our role is to assist with both the development and implementation of various projects at the highest level of expertise.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Help rewrite and enhance an existing platform using modern concepts such as microservices and micro frontends.
- Collaboration with a team of engineering experts.
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Node.js Developer
- Experience with NodeJS
- Familiarity with REST principles, microservices
- Have experience in Agile/SCRUM environment
- University degree/education in the related field
- Very good verbal and written English
- Love challenging tasks with complex business scenarios and taking on responsibilities
- be proactively seeking improvements
- be a team player
Nice to have:
- Experience with Spring boot
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Java and Spring
We want to be known for the great people and professionals that our culture nurtures!
If you want to explore this journey, send us your CV in English!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The confidentiality of all applications is assured!
By applying for this job, you voluntarily agree and submit your personal information. Any personal data that you provide will be processed in strict confidentiality by Dreamix ltd. only for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. It will be stored, processed, retrieved, and deleted in accordance with the GDPR.