Be a Part of the Technology Revolution
There has never been a more exciting time to be part of an automotive technology company like Visteon. No industry offers more fast-paced change and opportunity than today’s automotive industry. We are in the midst of a mobility revolution that will completely change the way we interact with our vehicles, reduce the number of car accidents and fatalities, and make the world a cleaner place.
Visteon is at the epicenter of this mobility revolution. Two major trends in the automotive industry – the shift to electric vehicles and vehicles with autonomous safety technologies – have created unique opportunities for Visteon. We are the only automotive provider solely focused exclusively on cockpit electronics – the fastest-growing segment in the industry.
- EMC Quote Support:
– Define the equipment required to support EMC testing;
– Provide EMC equipment cost estimates to support all EMC testing phases.
- Equipment Design and Development:
– Lead the design and delivery of the EMC Test Equipment;
– Provide design for Emissions and Immunity test equipment including harness, load box and filter boards;
– Define setup equipment including optical transceivers, vehicle simulation script, dummy loads;
– Verify functionality of EMC test equipment meets the intent of the EMC test plan.
- Test plan:
– Manage the development of the EMC Test Plan;
– Lead the EMC Peer review to ensure accuracy of the EMC test plan prior to obtaining customer approval;
– Interface with the OEM to address any technical questions on EMC test plan and obtain internal and OEM approval of the EMC test plan.
- Development Testing, Design Verification Testing, Production Validation Testing:
– Provide EMC test setup to allow development testing to be performed;
– Support EMC test facility through the testing campaign.
- Bachelors/Masters is Electrical/Electronics/RF Engineering;
- Around 4 years in EMC testing and/or Hardware Design;
- Good Knowledge of Conducted Emissions, Radiated Emissions, Conducted Immunity, Radiated Immunity and other Automotive Electrical Standards and Testing;
- Fluency in English.
More Good Reasons to Work for Visteon
Our company strategy focuses on leading the evolution of automotive digital cockpits and safety solutions. This strategy is driven by constant innovation, and you will support our efforts through your role. We are recognized across the industry for innovation. We have a strong book of business that is expected to drive future growth, along with a customer base that includes almost every automotive manufacturer in the world.
Working at Visteon is a journey in which our employees can develop their strengths and advance their careers while making a difference globally. Join us and help change the world and how we interact with our vehicles. Visteon is where the best technical talent creates the future. Learn more about our culture here.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Possibilities for career development in an international company;
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise;
- 25 days paid annual leave;
- Additional health insurance and life insurance;
- Competitive remuneration package with a pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
- Open and friendly working atmosphere ;
- Social activities.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.