Currently you have the opportunity to join our team at the position of Cyber security specialist
What will you do?
- Configure, manage and monitor cyber security systems-SIEM, NGFW, IPS/IDS, WAF, DLP, E-mail security appliances, Proxy servers, Vulnerability Scanners, Anti-Virus and others;
- Prepare recommendations for improvement of the security mechanisms in the field of information and cyber security against good practices in the ICT infrastructure;
- Perform tests for technical vulnerabilities, analyses results, produce an assessment of information risks and propose solutions to eliminate threats;
- Analyze system logs, network packets, event correlations and developing a chronology of actions related to security incidents;
- Manage incidents, associated risks and elimination/limitation of consequences;
- Automate work processes related to security management;
- Create and update technical documentation for built security solutions, incident handling procedures and other supporting documents;
- Ability for independent work, as well as in collaboration with different teams in the company.
What skills and qualifications you need to have?
- Good knowledge and experience in the field of cyber security and information security;
- Knowledge of the functionality of the protection systems – NGFW, WAF, IPS/IDS, Anti-virus/EDR, DLP, Proxies and other;
- Experience in the work with monitoring and SIEM systems;
- Basic knowledge of network and communication technologies and services-OSI and TCP/IP models, switching and routing of traffic, IP addressing, NATs, IPSec/SSL tunneling;
- Knowledge of protocols: HTTP/HTTPS, FTP/FTPS/SFTP, SMTP, DNS, NTP, SMB and other;
- Basic knowledge of server and client operating systems;
- Experience with scripting languages is an advantage;
Why Information Services?
You will have the opportunity to build, maintain and develop efficient information systems of national importance.
What you will get in addition if you join us?
- Additional health insurance with dental care coverage;
- Referral bonus program;
- Skills development program;
- Work in a team with leading specialists;
- Specially developed “Graduation” program;
- Coffee and fresh fruits at the office;
- Attractive office location.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.