Everyone is constantly looking for the best place to work, a place where their ideas do matter.
At UniCredit we invest in your talent. We provide a friendly and supportive work environment, where personal values are brought into play to bring about change. We value work-life balance. At UniCredit, behind each colleague is a person who is empowered to embrace their passions and accomplish their goals, both inside and outside the office. Now you can be part of the horizon we build together, all in an international group where diversity is considered a resource. A chance to fulfil your ambition, to make a difference. To do what matters.
- Understand business process and prioritization – communicate and agree KPI and benchmark definitions;
- Understand and be able to execute Data selection, evaluation, analysis, visualization using the dedicated toolset;
- Support Data Cleaning and Processing in collaboration with DWH developers and CDO;
- Data Models Creation, Evaluation and continual improvements;
- Support Marketing AI initiatives (Communication, analytics and visualization);
- Ability to execute all phases of development (Design, Development, Testing, Release).
- University Degree in computer science or related studies;
- Experience SQL/Python/VBA or alternative BI tool;
- Experience with data models (Statistical models, ML models, Deep Learning models + analytics and visualization) using Python/R/Matlab or alternative;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Good command of English languag
- Place of work: Sofia, Bulgaria;
- If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a motivation letter and a detailed CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited!
The submission of personal data is voluntary. “UniCredit Bulbank” AD, in its role of data controller, guarantees that appropriate safeguards will be implemented in the processing of your data during the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of applicable legislation.
Apply at: Velislava.Stoyanova@UniCreditGroup.BG