Sofia, valid until 10 February 2022
A1 Bulgaria is much more than a telecommunication company and we continue to grow by providing digital services and business solutions to our customers.
What are we looking for?
A professional who understands the processes of the changing market. A person who wants to participate in the creation of useful technologies for all.
You are willing to:
- perform 1st level of support, including diagnostics, elimination, and escalation of accidents;
- monitor and identify problems in the systems providing voice and data services in the mobile network;
- prepare reports on the mobile part operability of the network.
What would distinguish you:
- higher technical education – specialty „Telecommunications“ or „Information Technology“ is an advantage;
- general knowledge in the field of networks and technologies for transmission of mobile voice and data services;
- German language at a good level – written and spoken;
- readiness to work in intensive mode and shift schedule.
We offer you:
- opportunity to join one of the fastest – growing industries and work for the leader in the telecommunications sector;
- training opportunities, according to personal and professional needs;
- package of social benefits;
- opportunities for additional bonuses when excellent fulfillment of the set goals is met;
If you have any questions related to the ad, please contact Tanya Kostadinova /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 10 February 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.